PolishMarket.ch shop regulations
Terms and conditions of use of PolishMarket.ch online shop and placing the orders.
This regulation defines the rules of making purchases online operating at the following website address: http://www.polishmarket.ch and, is available at any time for people interested in the offer at the website mentioned before.
The seller is Swiss Quality Solutions Sàrl based in Switzerland, route de Sous-Géronde 93, 3960 Sierre, registered in ZEFIX under the number: CHE-323.595.445, hereinafter referred to as “the Seller”.
In order to contact the Seller you can use the following e-mail address: email@example.com or call us at: +41 762021365.
1. Rules and regulations: these rules and regulations include a set of rules on the use of the online shop PolishMarket.ch
2. Client (Buyer, ordering party): an adult natural person, at least 18 years of age, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, together with its rightful representatives, purchasing or aiming to purchase via the online shop; including also the Consumer.
3. The object of purchase and sell transaction: the goods listed and described on the website of the online shop.
4. Goods (products): the items included in the shop offer, presented on the website of the online shop and to which the sale contract applies.
5. Additional services: services provided by the Seller to the Client outside the online shop and related to the nature of the products within the offer, beyond the standard offer of the shop.
6. Sale contract: a sale contract of products concluded between the Seller and the Customer using means of distant communication.
7. Online shop (store, PolishMarket.ch): the Internet service of a selling nature, available at: http://www.polishmarket.ch through which a sale contract is concluded between the Seller and the Client.
8. Party: the Seller and the Client.
9. Shop website: each site or subsite of the website operating within the domain of http://www.polishmarket.ch
10. Order: a declaration of intent by the Client stating the willingness to buy a particular type or quantity of products, aiming directly to conclude a sale contract by means of distant communication via the online shop.
11. Newsletter: a periodical in electronic form issued by PolishMarket.ch including, among other things, the information about new items for sale in the online shop offer, current discounts, promotions or the upcoming events.
§ 2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The online shop PolishMarket.ch carries out retail and wholesale activities of foodstuffs of Polish origin exclusively via the Internet. Sale is not conducted in the registered office.
3. All products offered by PolishMarket.ch are new and in their original packaging.
4. The use of the online shop services is possible via stationary and mobile devices with the Internet connection using a web browser.
5. Purchasing via the shop website requires the acceptance of “cookies” by the user’s browser.
6. For all the items within the shop offer, preview photos are attached which as closely as possible reflect the actual appearance of the products along with their detailed descriptions. Any discrepancies in the original appearance of the product may arise due to differences in the colors displayed by the respective display devices.
7. The offer presented on the website PolishMarket.ch does not reflect the actual warehouse state of the shop.
§ 3. REGISTRATION/LOGGING IN
1. Registration is required to perform purchases on the website of PolishMarket.ch
2. In order to register, you need to choose the option REGISTRATION from the top menu bar of the online shop on the website http://www.polishmarket.ch. Then, you need to correctly complete the registration form with a special consideration of the boxes marked with an asterisk (*) and confirm the completion of the data entering process by clicking on the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button. The activation link will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the form, and after clicking on that link the account will be activated. This activity completes the registration procedure; the user’s account activated in this way is fully functional and allows to do shopping on the PolishMarket.ch website. The customer can log in to the online shop by selecting from the top menu bar the LOGIN option, and then enter login and password established during the registration process.
3. Having read and accepted the provisions of these regulations is prerequisite for registration; you will also need to give consent to the processing and use of personal data necessary for the execution of orders placed on the PolishMarket.ch website.
4. After logging in, the Client has the possibility to complete or update his or her data in MY ACCOUNT tab, namely: contact information and shipping address, or to change the access password.
5. Providing contact data is necessary for the possibility of the correct execution of orders placed by the customer in the online shop.
6. The client’s password is not stored by the Seller and the client is obliged to keep it secret, protecting it from unauthorized access by third parties.
§ 4. PLACING ORDERS
1. All prices quoted on the website of PolishMarket.ch and its next subsites are expressed in Swiss francs (CHF) and are gross prices (including VAT). The prices stated do not include possible shipping costs which will be presented only after completion of the order processing, based on the specific nature of the products and the preferred option of delivery/pick up.
2. Orders are taken through the online shop website of http://www.polishmarket.ch
3. The Internet orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. The order is valid if it is paid for and the Buyer has correctly filled in the order form stating the necessary contact details, including the exact address to which goods are to be sent and also the telephone number and e-mail address.
5. In the case of the incomplete data, the customer service of PolishMarket.ch will try several times to contact the customer. Should these attempts fail, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the order.
6. The Client allows for his/her data to be included in the database of the PolishMarket.ch online shop and to process it in order to execute the placed orders. The Client shall have the right to access the data, edit it and demand its removal from the shop’s database.
7. The Client allows for the image of the sales accounting documents, among other things VAT invoices with attachments, to be issued and electronically sent to the e-mail address indicated by him/her.
8. After successful placement of the order by the Client, he or she will receive an automatic reply from the shop to the e-mail address stated in the registration, confirming the receipt of the order. The Client will be also informed on the running basis via e-mails about the next status’ changes in order processing.
9. The execution of the order begins with the receipt of the information about booking your payment for the order placed on the shop’s bank account in the case of traditional online transfer and upon receipt of information about the registered payment in the system: PostFinance/Six Payments in the case of fast online transfer or by charge card.
10. Should the payment for your order not be registered within 7 working days of its placement, the order will be automatically cancelled.
§ 5. FORMS OF PAYMENT
1. PolishMarket.ch accepts the following forms of payment for the orders placed:
a) Prepayment by traditional bank transfer or the internet transfer directly to the shop’s bank account:
IBAN: CH53 0900 0000 1245 7464 3
Once this option is chosen, the Client agrees to make the transfer for the order placed within 7 working days from the date of its placement. In the title of your transfer you need to enter the order number that is visible after logging into the user’s account in the ORDER HISTORY button. The order number can be also found in the e-mail confirming the order placed that was sent automatically to the address given in the registration form.
b) Payment by charge card or by fast online transfers using the payment platform of PostFinance/Six Payments.
2. The VAT invoice is issued to each order in a standard way.
§ 6. DELIVERY TIME AND DELIVERY CHARGES
1. Deliveries are carried out on the territory of Switzerland on weekdays, from Monday to Friday 08:00 am – 06:00 pm.
2. The Seller reserves the right to extend the delivery date for reasons beyond his control. In such an event, the Seller is obliged to notify the customer immediately about this fact.
3. The ordered products are delivered to the address indicated in the order form. The customer service team of PolishMarket.ch will inform the Customer about incorrectly entered delivery data which prevents its execution they may potentially delay the delivery time.
4. Due to the characteristic geolocation of delivery areas, the Seller considers the minimum threshold values of orders needed for their implementation. These are respectively:
CHF 200 for the following cantons: Zurich(ZH), Aargau (AG), Solothurn (SO), Basel-Stadt (BS), Basel-Landschaft (BL), Bern (BE), Fribourg (FR), Valais (VS), Vaud (VD); CHF 250 for the cantons of: Jura (JU), Neuchatel (NE); CHF 300 for the cantons of: Geneva (GE), Zug (ZG), Lucerne (LU), Schaufhausen (SH), Thurgau (TG); CHF 400 for the cantons of: Uri (UR), Obwalden (OW), Sankt Gallen (SG), Glarus (GL), Appenzell Innerhoden (AI), Appenzell Ausserhoden (AR), Nidwalden (NW), Schwyz (SZ), and CHF 500 for the cantons of Ticino (TI) and Graubunden (GR).
5. If only “bottled” products are included in the order (that is to say: beers, vodkas, liqueurs, cider etc.) in the amount of 1 to 12 pieces, then the cost of shipping them throughout Switzerland is CHF 15.90. The cost increases in proportion to the increase in the number of pieces of the” bottled” products ordered, that is to say, for the number of pieces in the range 13-24, it will be analogically equal to 31.80 CHF, etc.
6. If the order placed by the Client exceeds the minimum threshold for a given canton, as described in § 6 point 4, it will be delivered at no additional cost.
7. If the Client places the order not exceeding the minimum threshold for a given canton described in § 6 point 4, or it is different in specificity of the ordered products than the situation described in § 6 point 5, the order will not be processed.
8. The total time of order processing is equal to the sum of time from the registration of payment of funds for the order placed, the completion time of the ordered products and the delivery time to the address entered in the order form.
9. When choosing a traditional bank transfer as a payment method for your order, you need to take into account the inter-banking transfer sessions and the booking periods of respective payments resulting from it. Typically, in such a case, the booking process of a payment usually lasts 1-2 working days.
10. If the payment was made by fast transfers online or using a charge card, and the ordered goods are in stock in the warehouse, they are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer usually within 3 working days. This time may be extended for reasons beyond the control of PolishMarket.ch. The Seller is obliged to keep the Client informed of any potential delays associated with the order processing periods.
11. The Seller also allows for collection of products in person by the Buyer as a form of delivery upon prior pre-payment for the order and upon the individual agreement of delivery details via e-mail.
§ 7. RETURN OF GOODS AND COMPLAINTS
1. All goods offered by the online shop PolishMarket.ch are brand new.
2. Due to the nature of the goods offered, inter alia predominantly food products with a certain expiry date, PolishMarket.ch shop does not allow the possibility of their return in cases other than damage caused by transport or the difference between the product ordered and product received.
3. If, in spite of solid packaging and ensuring the availability of all safety measures during delivery, the delivered product bears the signs of damage, you should report this fact to the supplier, draw up the photographic documentation in his/her presence and contact immediately the customer service team of the shop by telephone (+41 762 02 13 65) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case no irregularities are recorded regarding the proper state of order upon goods delivery, this may have a negative influence on the results when handling client’s claims for damages to the shipment.
4. PolishMarket.ch is not liable for any damages resulting from use of products purchased in the shop that is improper and incompatible with its purpose and for damages caused under influence of their consumption, especially in the case of alcoholic beverages.
1. PolishMarket.ch is the administrator of personal databases containing personal data of clients of its online shop in connection with the orders placed.
2. The collected personal data shall be used to:
a) provide customers with the access to the full functionality of the shop
b) completion of orders on the basis of sale contracts
c) send information connected with the change of status of order completion, the problems with its completion and their alternative solutions, or information presenting current offer of the online shop, as long as the client agreed to receive such information as referred to in §9, point 4.
d) learn the customers’ preferences and customize the current offer of the shop on the basis of them.
3. In connection with order processing the customer agrees to forward the collected data to so called “third parties” via the PolishMarket, that is to say, to external entities responsible for, among other things, the delivery of purchased goods to the Customer.
4. Customers have a permanent right to access their data and they can edit and update data. This data is passed on voluntarily.
§ 9. NEWSLETTER
1. The Client has the option to subscribe to our shop’s Newsletter online, including, among other things, the information about the latest offers in the shop, current discounts, promotion, upcoming events or interesting piece of news about the world of breweries.
2. The Newsletter takes the form of a theme message sent periodically by e-mail; there are no charges for its subscription.
3. The Newsletter is sent only to people who expressed the interest in receiving it during the registration process or later when editing their profile data.
4. Subscribing for the newsletter, the Client agrees to receive e-mails from the online shop of PolishMarket.ch as well as to processing his/her personal data within the necessary scope.
5. The Client may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To do this, you need to click on the deactivation link which can be found in the e-mail with the newsletter or contact the customer service.
§ 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Any disputes arising from the application of these rules and regulations as well as the issues which have not been considered, shall be settled by the appropriate court under the provision of subject matter and local jurisdiction of the Seller.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to discontinue the provision of a service by blocking the user’s account whose deliberate actions are harmful to the online shop, the administrator or other users, and to those who violate any of the provisions in these regulations. Resuming of services when unlocking the user’s account depends on the administrator’s decision. Discontinuation in provision of services shall not affect the performance of contracts concluded by the Parties: the Seller and the Client whose account has been blocked.
3. PolishMarket.ch reserves the right to introduce changes to these rules and regulations with the reservation that the version in force applying to the sale contracts concluded before the change of rules and regulations shall be that one concluded at the moment of placing the order by the Client.
4. These Rules and Regulations come into force on 30th August 2016.